Police Report Says Chris Brown Threatened To Shoot Frank Ocean
Police were called to Westlake Recording Studios after a fight broke out between Brown and Ocean. Though Ocean was “initially uncooperative” and “did not want to give any details of the fight,” according to he report, he opened up once he was taken to the hospital.
“Suspect Brown, also a music artist, was parked in the victim’s assigned parking spot,” the report says. “He walked to Suspect Brown in the lobby of the Studio and told Suspect Brown that he was parked in his parking spot.”
When Brown went to shake his hand, Ocean pulled away and Brown then “punched the victim on the side of his face.”
Two additional men got involved and beat up Ocean, the report states.
“The victim believes he might have heard someone yell, ‘f—-t!’ but was unsure who, if anyone, made the statement. After the beating, Brown allegedly said, ‘We can bust on you too!’” The word “bust” is described as a threat to shoot Ocean.
The alleged fight took place at a West Hollywood parking lot on Sunday (January 27).
“There was a minor scuffle outside a recording studio over a parking space,” Los Angeles County sheriff’s spokesman Steve Whitmore told Radio.com. “We don’t know what happened, it is an ongoing investigation.”
-Annie Reuter, Radio.com
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Deadmau5 Test Drives Race Car, Tattoos Logo on Arm
- Puff Daddy Tops Forbes’ List of Hip-Hop’s Wealthiest for 2014
- 10 Women Who Should Headline Coachella In 2015
- Interview: Iggy Azalea On Fame, ‘Fancy’ and the Unattractively Talented
- Jay Z Is Bringing His Made in America Festival to the West Coast, While Still Keeping It In Philly
- Watch Taylor Swift Surprise a Fan at Her Bridal Shower