Sometimes your phone can die in the worst opportune case. You are in a new area of Brooklyn, trying to determine which subway gets you back home when your phone completely dies on you! Not only are you lost, but you have no way of calling your roommate to Google Maps it for you!
There have been some moments when I have been on the subway playing one too many games of Temple Run and my phone will just shut off on me! That’s a bummer, because what am I going to do for the next 25 minutes on the train? I definitely don’t want to chit chat with that person picking his nose two seats away… eww!
Ty has had an issue where his iPhone 5 just shuts off on him, even when he has about 40% of the battery left! In any case, when your battery runs out, you are stuck in a bind. This morning on Ty Loves NY, we took calls from our listeners where they shared the WORST place their phone has lost it’s battery.
What is the worst place YOUR phone died at? Was it on the subway? Was it in an unfamiliar place? Or how about when your car died and you needed to call for help? Sound off your story in the comments below!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- DJ Earworm Releases “United State of Pop 2013″
- Get Some Green In Your Stocking, Like Jason from W. New York
- One Direction Makes Chart History with ‘Midnight Memories’
- Style Files: Drake Partnering With Nike and Air Jordan
- Jay Z Goes Vegan for Health, Supporting His Friend’s Business
- Do You Want Fat Bridesmaids In Your Wedding? Lulu Says “Hell No!”