Celebrating Broadway Week With “Let’s All Look At Our Phones!”
Broadway Week is just about to come to end, but before it does Ty Loves NY wanted to celebrate the Great White Way with one of his first NYC experiences! When Ty first visited the city and Times Square, the first Broadway theater he walked past was the Palace Theatre, which was then playing Legally Blonde: The Musical.
Fast forward to 2013, and in a weird coincidence the same musical that Ty first walked by has a major connection to his life! Ty’s fiance Corri is currently working with the man who created the music and wrote the lyrics for Legally Blonde: The Musical, Laurence O’Keefe! So in celebration of Broadway Week, Ty invited them up to the studio this morning where they performed a song all about talking on your phones in awkward situations.
Take a look at them performing “Let’s All Look At Our Phones”
Make sure you get out and see a show before Broadway Week ends on February 7th! There are still tickets available for Annie, Wicked, Chicago, and Jersey Boys to name a few. Grab your 2-for-1 tickets here.
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Today’s Dirt: Miley Cyrus Hospitalized & Jay Z/Beyonce’s Summer Arena Tour
- Siva Kaneswaran of The Wanted Breaks Off To Explore His Own Goals
- Imagine Dragons’ Dan Reynolds Garnering Songwriters Hall of Fame Honor
- Zann’s 11 Signs You’ve Gone From A Girl To Woman
- Jhené Aiko Keys Her Former Man’s Car in ‘Comfort Inn Ending’ Video
- Stream Future’s New Album, ‘Honest,’ In Full Now