Celebrating Broadway Week With “Let’s All Look At Our Phones!”
Broadway Week is just about to come to end, but before it does Ty Loves NY wanted to celebrate the Great White Way with one of his first NYC experiences! When Ty first visited the city and Times Square, the first Broadway theater he walked past was the Palace Theatre, which was then playing Legally Blonde: The Musical.
Fast forward to 2013, and in a weird coincidence the same musical that Ty first walked by has a major connection to his life! Ty’s fiance Corri is currently working with the man who created the music and wrote the lyrics for Legally Blonde: The Musical, Laurence O’Keefe! So in celebration of Broadway Week, Ty invited them up to the studio this morning where they performed a song all about talking on your phones in awkward situations.
Take a look at them performing “Let’s All Look At Our Phones”
Make sure you get out and see a show before Broadway Week ends on February 7th! There are still tickets available for Annie, Wicked, Chicago, and Jersey Boys to name a few. Grab your 2-for-1 tickets here.
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Avril Lavigne Responds to Claims That Her ‘Hello Kitty’ Video is Racist
- 8 Reasons Why Every Girl Has a Little Lindsay Lohan in Her
- Katy Perry Lives Her Own Truman Show As She Drops Her Brand New “Birthday” Video
- Today’s Dirt: Lupita Nyong’o ‘Most Beautiful’ Controversy & Chris Brown’s Extended Jail Time!
- Ryan Lewis, Mother Talk Her Battle with HIV, New 30/30 Project
- Watch Coldplay Debut New Song ‘Oceans’