Britt Nicole’s GRAMMY® Winners Playlist
Britt Nicole, a first-time GRAMMY nominee herself at the 55th Annual Awards for her album Gold, sent in a playlist of her favorite GRAMMY winning tracks of all time. It’s an eclectic mix of rock, ballads, dance and country. With, of course, the keen added nod to the greats: Michael Jackson and Whitney Houston.
Britt Nicole is currently running up the charts with her single “Gold” and her album will see a re-release on February 26th from Capitol Records.
Kings of Leon “Use Somebody”
Record of the Year, Best Rock Performance By A Duo Or Group With Vocals 2009
Bruno Mars “Just The Way You Are”
Best Male Pop Vocal Performance 2010
Whitney Houston “I Will Always Love You”
Best Female Pop Vocal, Record of the Year 1993
Vince Gill “Go Rest High On That Mountain”
Best Country Song, Best Male Country Vocal Performance 1995
Daft Punk “Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger (Alive 2007)”
Best Dance Recording 2008
Michael Jackson “Billie Jean”
Best R&B Vocal Performance Male, Best Rhythm & Blues Song 1983
Bryan Adams “(Everything I Do) I Do It For You”
Best Song Written Specifically for A Motion Picture Or For Television 1991
U2 “Beautiful Day”
Record of the Year, Song of the Year, Best Rock Performance by A Duo or Group With Vocal 2002
Beastie Boys “Intergalactic”
Best Rap Performance By A Duo Or Group 1998
Miranda Lambert “The House That Built Me”
Best Female Country Vocal Performance 2010
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Love Expert Rachel DeAlto’s Advice: How To Find The Love Of Your Life!