All week long on ‘Ty Loves NY’, the crew has been handing out tickets to the SOLD OUT Handbag Happy Hour that Ty, Lulu and Lala will be hosting this week, February 7th.
But there was one small catch in order to win them: You have to prove that you are the Smartest Person In NY! Answer five questions right, and those tickets are yours! Sounds easy, right? Ty makes it just a bit difficult! You gotta work for those tickets!
On this morning’s show Sasha was back for her second day as reigning champ. These questions were a little bit more difficult, just to throw her off.
But first we had Marlee from Upper East Side, who was up to try and steal that crown away, and take those tickets for the Handbag Happy Hour. Find out which lucky person won:
Would you be able to get all five right?
Try them out for size below:
- Lindsay Lohan is back in court, but this time she is doing the suing for her clothing company, 6126, which is an homage to her idol. Who was that idol?
- Which Toxic singer thought she was going to have a residency in Las Vegas, before it all apparently fell apart this weekend?
- After she wowed us at the Super Bowl, which artist announced her Mrs. Carter show world tour?
- Although they are technically broken up, which Disney Princess was seen leaving Justin Bieber’s house Sunday morning?
- We are starting Fashion Week with our Handbag Happy Hour party, but what week is currently going on along New York’s Great White Way.
- Marilyn Monroe
- Britney Spears
- Selena Gomez
- Broadway Week
Did you get them right? Marlee was able to knock out Sasha with 4 out of 5 correct! Tomorrow we have a brand new contestant. If you feel you’re the Smartest Person in NYC, try again with Ty Loves NY at 6AM-10AM weekdays!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- DJ Earworm Releases “United State of Pop 2013″
- Get Some Green In Your Stocking, Like Jason from W. New York
- One Direction Makes Chart History with ‘Midnight Memories’
- Style Files: Drake Partnering With Nike and Air Jordan
- Jay Z Goes Vegan for Health, Supporting His Friend’s Business
- Do You Want Fat Bridesmaids In Your Wedding? Lulu Says “Hell No!”