May the odds be ever in your favor Lulu and Lala!
Both twins are trying to prove that they are the best of the two sisters. This came about after Lulu and Lala found out the Super Bowl this year will be fought between the Harbaugh brothers: Jim (49ers) and John (Ravens). What better way than to show some twin love than battle it out themselves!?
All week on Ty Loves NY, Lulu and Lala were both pitted against each other to determine who was the best twin out of the two. There are nine challenges! So far there has been: “Do You Swallow”, “The Push-Up Contest”, “Truth Or Dare”, “Get It In”, and “Can You Hit That” ! Each challenge is chosen by the listeners, so it’s all random!
The sixth and final challenge? Lulu and Lala have to determine which twin knows Ty best with “Ty Didn’t Tweet That”.
So with Lulu and Lala getting their thinking caps on. With ten questions to answer, it was anyones game! However, Ty threw in a loop for the twins. Phone Screener Bryan came in to the studio to help participate in the trivia. If he was to answer a question right, then it would take away from the twins score! TWINNING!
Want to see who the victorious twin is from the final challenge “Ty Didn’t Tweet That”? Watch the video below!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- SHM’s Sebastian Ingrosso Stays Consistent With John Martin’s Help
- Demi Lovato Addresses Rehab Stint At Chicago Concert: ‘I’ve Gotten Through It And You Can Do It Too’
- Win Passes To “The Way Way Back” Screening
- Kanye West Recreates ‘American Psycho’ With Scott Disick For ‘Yeezus’
- Battle Of The Beats: Fifth Harmony vs Austin Mahone
- Lil’ Wayne Treads On American Flag In New Music Video