Twin Bowl 2013: Lulu Y Lala Get Personal In The “Can You Hit It” Challenge (Video)
May the odds be ever in your favor Lulu and Lala!
Both twins are trying to prove that they are the best of the two sisters. This came about after Lulu and Lala found out the Super Bowl this year will be fought between the Harbaugh brothers: Jim (49ers) and John (Ravens). What better way than to show some twin love than battle it out themselves!?
All week on Ty Loves NY, Lulu and Lala were both pitted against each other to determine who was the best twin out of the two. There are nine challenges! So far there has been: “Do You Swallow”, “The Push-Up Contest”, “Truth Or Dare”, “Get It In” and now “Can You Hit It”! Each challenge is chosen by the listeners, so it’s all random.
What is today’s first challenge for today? This one gets personal for Ty, Producer Jason, the twins and even our boss Gillette!
So with Lala finally getting a handicap (her Louis Vuitton purse is thrown in the mix of things), she and twin sister Lulu will have to hit certain items!
One item being a small teddy bear that Ty had since he was a baby, a wallet that Producer Jason has had in his family for generations, and a camera that is our boss Gillette’s (with possible baby pictures of his son…!?). can they do it? Which twin can go through every item!?
Want to see who the victorious twin is from today’s Get It In challenge? Watch the videos below!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video