Olly Murs Gets Warm Fuzzies From A Pint
Just before Olly Murs came to visit Radio.com while he was in New York City, we noticed he Tweeted out the cheeky name of a pub where he was having lunch — and a pint. So of course we had to ask: has the press grind gotten so hard that he’s been driven to drinking?
— Olly Murs (@ollyofficial) December 6, 2012
We kid! Olly took it in good spirits and explained to us the British affection for a nice beer.
“I think we [the British] drink lots of beer because we like to have a good time,” Olly said. “It’s a very good social network as well. You like to go out and have a beer with your mates, your friends.”
True and not so different from why Americans enjoy a good beer now and then as well.
“I tend to drink because it’s a nice relaxing thing to do, to have a few drinks and become a nice person,” Murs continued. “Some people drink and they become grumpy, they become less nice when they have a drink.”
And then things got heady.
“I feel like when you drink it brings out the opposite to what you are.”
What? So was Olly saying he’s grumpy when he’s sober?
“For me, when I drink, I just get a lot more…there’s more love in me.”
That can only make him more susceptible to “Troublemakers.”
- Olly Murs On The Importance of Looking Sharp
- Olly Murs On His Experiences In Sin City & the Big Apple
- Singer Olly Murs Weighs In On Beyonce Lip-Sync Drama
-Courtney E. Smith, Radio.com
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video