Carly Rae Jepsen Dishes On Her Boyfriend In Seventeen
The “Call Me Maybe” singer says she learned to make time for fun from the Biebs.
“Justin leads by example. I love that he works hard and has fun,” she said. “I was in Paris promoting my new album, Kiss, for three days with no time off. So I went out at four in the morning to go explore the entire city. I try to make moments happen that feel very special and memorable because that’s exactly how Justin does it.”
Carly has had a whirlwind year but manages to make time for her new boyfriend singer Matthew Koma.
“When you meet the right person, you’re just like, ‘Wow! I’m having the busiest year of my life and somehow I’ve met an amazing person who has been a grounding force.’ I don’t think anything can get in the way if you both really want it badly,” she said.
For more on Carly, pick up the March issue of Seventeen on newsstands everywhere February 5.
-Annie Reuter, Radio.com
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video