May the odds be ever in your favor Lulu and Lala!
Both twins are trying to prove that they are the best of the two sisters. This came about after Lulu and Lala found out the Super Bowl this year will be fought between the Harbaugh brothers: Jim (49ers) and John (Ravens). What better way than to show some twin love than battle it out themselves!?
All week on Ty Loves NY, Lulu and Lala were both pitted against each other to determine who was the best twin out of the two. There are nine challenges! So far there has been: “Do You Swallow”, “The Push-Up Contest”, “Truth Or Date”, and the fourth challenge is “Get It In”! Each challenge is chosen by the listeners, so it’s an random.
Ty and Producer Jason decided the twins need to prove their athleticism before the Super Bowl. So what better way than to grab a football, and get their kicking game on! Lulu, Lala and Producer Jason headed out to a park on 6th and Houston in Soho, where Jason decided it was time to see which twin can “get it in”.
Lulu and Lala’s objective? Kick a football above a certain pipe on the wall (which was about 10-12 feet high). Sound kind of easy, right? The only problem that Lala faced, was that she was forced to go without a shoe. Do you think you could kick a football with your bare feet?
Want to see who the victorious twin is from today’s Get It In challenge? Watch the video below!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Backstreet’s Back: Charli XCX Covers ‘I Want It That Way’
- Rihanna’s ‘Styled To Rock’ Inches Closer Toward U.S. Premiere
- Dirty On The Dos: Farrah Abraham’s Reality Show, Anthony Weiner’s Mayor Bid & More!
- From Donna Summer To Daft Punk, Giorgio Moroder Transcends Generations At First DJ Set
- Maroon 5 Releases Paint-Drenched ‘Love Somebody’ Video
- Robin Thicke Talks ‘Unrated’ Video