Beyoncé Sings ‘Star Spangled Banner’ During Press Conference
Since the Inauguration, she has remained silent on the subject. Until today.
During the Pepsi Super Bowl XLVII Halftime Show press conference held today, January 31, Beyoncé seems to have answered her critics.
She stepped up to the podium, asked the aduience in attendance, “would you guys mind standing?” Then she began to sing the ‘Star Spangled Banner’.
Later in the press conference, she promised she would be singing live during her Superbowl Halftime performance, saying, “I will absolutely be singing live. I am well rehearsed and I will absolutely be singing live. This is what I was born to do.”
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Love Expert Rachel DeAlto’s Advice: How To Find The Love Of Your Life!