Beyoncé Sings ‘Star Spangled Banner’ During Press Conference
Since the Inauguration, she has remained silent on the subject. Until today.
During the Pepsi Super Bowl XLVII Halftime Show press conference held today, January 31, Beyoncé seems to have answered her critics.
She stepped up to the podium, asked the aduience in attendance, “would you guys mind standing?” Then she began to sing the ‘Star Spangled Banner’.
Later in the press conference, she promised she would be singing live during her Superbowl Halftime performance, saying, “I will absolutely be singing live. I am well rehearsed and I will absolutely be singing live. This is what I was born to do.”
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- New York’s Electric Zoo to Return with Stricter Safety Measures
- Justin Bieber Apologizes, Pleads Ignorance After Dishonorable Selfie In Japan
- Lorde, The National, Nas & The Replacements To Play Boston Calling
- Battle of The Boroughs: Manhattan Vs Queens For Bruno Mars/Pharrell Tickets!
- Hear A$AP Rocky Team Up with Lykke Li for ‘No Rest For The Wicked’ Remix
- Watch Lily Allen’s New Video for ‘Sheezus’