Yankees’ Alex Rodriquez Involved In New Doping Investigation
Alex Rodriguez aka A-Rod from the New York Yankees might be a cute guy to most ladies, but to others his possible steroid use has plagued their minds. Did he or didn’t he? Should we care or should we just forget it about?
Rodriquez’s career is in the balance right now after a new doping scandal has his name listed among ”an extraordinary batch of records” at an anti-aging clinic called Biogenesis in Miami. If he DID lie to his fans, would you forgive him since he helped The Yankees win National titles? Or should he be shunned from professional baseball?
A spokesman for A-Rod claims these allegations to be false, but it makes us wonder: how does this new allegation affect his career with New York?
The Ty Loves NY crew weighed out the options for our listeners this morning. Do you believe that Alex’s career in baseball is coming to a close? Or is it just becoming a norm for sports players (Lance Armstrong, etc) to use enhancement drugs?
We are letting the tri-state decide this one today! What are your thoughts about A-Rod and the newest allegations on juicing? Will this affect his future with the Yankees? If the Yanks DO decide to drop their star player they will have to deal with his remaining 5 year/$114 million dollar contract. Sound off in the comments section below!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Jennifer Lopez Drops New Single, ‘I Luh Ya Papi’ Featuring French Montana
- New Study Finds That Some People Are Incapable of Enjoying Music
- Skrillex & Boys Noize Go Interstellar for New Dog Blood Video ‘Chella Ride’
- Lady Gaga to Headline Intimate Show at SXSW
- Taylor Swift: Inside the ACM Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Dirty On The Dos: MJ’s Long Lost Son + Are NBC and Fallon Stealing Celebs?