May the odds be ever in your favor Lulu and Lala!
Both twins are trying to prove that they are the best of the two sisters. This came about after Lulu and Lala found out the Super Bowl this year will be fought between the Harbaugh brothers: Jim (49ers) and John (Ravens). What better way than to show some twin love than battle it out themselves!?
So this morning on Ty Loves NY, Lulu and Lala both pitted against each other to determine who was the best twin out of the two. There are nine challenges, and today’s was determined by one of our listeners!
So with Lulu and Lala prepping their Do You Swallow Challenge, Intern Julie and Intern Ayisha brought in plates of food (which the twins have never tried before): pickles, peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, mango, graham crackers, and a nut mix!
SEE ALSO: What’s An MRE? Lulu & Lala Explain…
We gave Lala the handicap of being able to see her plate, while Lulu could not. Lulu was, leaving Lala completely free to see the food. Was this her advantage or her downfall?
Want to see who the victorious twin is from today’s Do You Swallow challenge? Watch the video below!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Conan O’Brien Points Out That Taylor Swift’s ’22′ Isn’t An ‘Accurate Representation’
- Amanda Bynes To Be Arraigned On Drug Charges
- Avril Lavigne Goes To Marilyn Manson For Music And Style Advice
- Frances Bean Cobain Calls Out Kendall Jenner On Twitter
- Style Files: Beyoncé Curates Rent The Runway Boutique
- Carly Rae Jepsen Enlists Fans’ Help For New Song ‘Take A Picture’