May the odds be ever in your favor Lulu and Lala!
Both twins are trying to prove that they are the best of the two sisters. This came about after Lulu and Lala found out the Super Bowl this year will be fought between the Harbaugh brothers: Jim (49ers) and John (Ravens). What better way than to show some twin love than battle it out themselves!?
So this morning on Ty Loves NY, Lulu and Lala both pitted against each other to determine who was the best twin out of the two. There are nine challenges! The first challenge this morning pitted the twins against each other called “Do You Swallow“, and the second one is “The Push-up Contest”, which will determined by one of our listeners!
Ty and Producer Jason decided to head out to the store yesterday and grab 5 push up bras for each of the twins. The concept? Lulu and Lala will be assigned to either Jason or Ty who will both be wearing five bras each. Both twins will compete against each other to try and pull as many bras off of their designated person within 20 seconds.
Want to see who the victorious twin is from today’s Push Up challenge? Watch the video below!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- Dirty On The Dos: Demi Opens Up, Gaga’s Duet With Britney & More!
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Julie’s Cantalope
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song ‘Cannonball’