“We value each other. We know exactly what we have now, and we don’t want to lose that,” she tells the magazine.
The issue hits stands this Friday, February 1, and follows Rihanna around Los Angeles and her new Pacific Palisades mansion. The cover girl’s headline reads Crazy In Love and the article promises much more.
Rihanna will perform at the GRAMMYs on February 10. While more artists are being added to the lineup we can’t help but wonder if her other half will be making an appearance.
Rihanna announced her performance in a video teaser for this year’s GRAMMY Awards.
“When a door closes you have two choices: give up or keep going. Let them shut you down or prove them wrong. We all start somewhere. It’s where you end up that counts.”
The GRAMMY Awards air February 10 on CBS.
-Annie Reuter, Radio.com
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Get Some Green In Your Stocking, Like Jason from W. New York
- One Direction Makes Chart History with ‘Midnight Memories’
- Style Files: Drake Partnering With Nike and Air Jordan
- Jay Z Goes Vegan for Health, Supporting His Friend’s Business
- Kanye West’s Next Album To Be Produced by Q-Tip and Rick Rubin
- Dirty On The Dos: Kanye Storms Off Stage, Bieber’s Down Under Probs & More!