Olly Murs On The Importance of Looking Sharp
With New York’s Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week coming up next week, U.K. singer Olly Murs discusses the importance of looking sharp in today’s society with the rather fashionable Lulu & Lala from the “Ty Loves NY” morning show.
“I am massively into fashion. I like dressing up nice. I think it’s important for guys now – it’s more important than ever really,” says Murs.
We think Murs is absolutely convinced after conversing with a superficial gal pal about her date’s horrible taste in footwear.
- U.K. Olly Murs On His Experiences In Sin City & the Big Apple
- Olly Murs Weighs In On Beyonce Lip-Sync Drama
- Photos: Olly Murs In Studio @ 92.3 NOW
“I was like wow that’s really harsh. I was trying to convince her it’s only a pair of shoes. God, like, he could change his shoes, but she was like ‘no.’ It’s just awful. It’s the second time they were on a date and it’s the second time she noticed he had a really bad sense of shoes,” he said.
There you have it fellas – wear NICE shoes!
“Shallow. You’re the kind of girl I do not want to be with,” said Murs about his lady friend.
But ladies, if he has a great personality you should cut the guy some slack, looks aren’t everything ya know!
“I think it’s important to look good, Olly continued. “To go and buy clothes that you feel comfortable in. I think there’s no point in buying things to fit in with the crowd. It’s important to establish yourself as a person.”
-Maria Bonello, 92.3Now/NYC
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- A Day With DJ Toro – Coming Soon! Watch the Teasers NOW!
- Steve Aoki Announces ‘Neon Future 1′ Release Date, Madison Square Garden Show
- Watch Skrillex, Diplo, A-Trak & Dillion Francis Star in Epic HARD Summer 2014 Trailer
- Watch Kermit and Miss Piggy Go EDM in ‘The Muppets Theme’ Remix Video
- Neon Trees Relive Personal History for ‘First Things First’ Video
- Avril Lavigne Tries to Go Big in Japan for ‘Hello Kitty’ Video