Olly Murs On The Importance of Looking Sharp
With New York’s Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week coming up next week, U.K. singer Olly Murs discusses the importance of looking sharp in today’s society with the rather fashionable Lulu & Lala from the “Ty Loves NY” morning show.
“I am massively into fashion. I like dressing up nice. I think it’s important for guys now – it’s more important than ever really,” says Murs.
We think Murs is absolutely convinced after conversing with a superficial gal pal about her date’s horrible taste in footwear.
- U.K. Olly Murs On His Experiences In Sin City & the Big Apple
- Olly Murs Weighs In On Beyonce Lip-Sync Drama
- Photos: Olly Murs In Studio @ 92.3 NOW
“I was like wow that’s really harsh. I was trying to convince her it’s only a pair of shoes. God, like, he could change his shoes, but she was like ‘no.’ It’s just awful. It’s the second time they were on a date and it’s the second time she noticed he had a really bad sense of shoes,” he said.
There you have it fellas – wear NICE shoes!
“Shallow. You’re the kind of girl I do not want to be with,” said Murs about his lady friend.
But ladies, if he has a great personality you should cut the guy some slack, looks aren’t everything ya know!
“I think it’s important to look good, Olly continued. “To go and buy clothes that you feel comfortable in. I think there’s no point in buying things to fit in with the crowd. It’s important to establish yourself as a person.”
-Maria Bonello, 92.3Now/NYC
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video