Justin Timberlake To Perform At GRAMMYs
Time to break out his suit and tie: music’s biggest night just added Justin Timberlake to the lineup.
The six-time GRAMMY Award winner is set to perform at the 55th annual GRAMMY Awards. His first time on the GRAMMY stage in four years and his first TV performance since the announcement of his upcoming album The 20/20 Experience, Justin joins the highly nominated roster of performers including Dierks Bentley and Miranda Lambert, The Black Keys, fun., the Lumineers, Mumford & Sons, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Carrie Underwood, Jack White, as well as Elton John and current nominee Ed Sheeran.
— The GRAMMYs (@TheGRAMMYs) January 30, 2013
Also added to the lineup of GRAMMY festivities is Gig of a Lifetime winner Within Reason. The Birmingham, Alabama-based band were selected after a nation-wide search for aspiring musicians. Bands from around the country were asked to submit a short video of themselves performing an original song. Within Reason beat out the other contenders with over 1.5 million votes cast. They’ll perform for a live broadcast February 9th as part of GRAMMY Live in Los Angeles.
— CBS Television (@CBS) January 30, 2013
The 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards air February 10 on CBS. Want to be there? Enter here for your chance to win a trip to the GRAMMYs.
-Annie Reuter, Radio.com
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Beyoncé Lands the Cover of TIME’s 100 Most Influential People Issue
- Avril Lavigne Responds to Claims That Her ‘Hello Kitty’ Video is Racist
- 8 Reasons Why Every Girl Has a Little Lindsay Lohan in Her
- Katy Perry Lives Her Own Truman Show As She Drops Her Brand New “Birthday” Video
- Today’s Dirt: Lupita Nyong’o ‘Most Beautiful’ Controversy & Chris Brown’s Extended Jail Time!
- Ryan Lewis, Mother Talk Her Battle with HIV, New 30/30 Project