Are You The Smartest Person In NY? Chris Brown, Ashton Kutcher & More!
But there was one small catch in order to win them: You have to prove that you are the Smartest Person In NY! Answer five questions right, and those tickets are yours! Sounds easy, right? Ty makes it just a bit difficult! You gotta work for those tickets!
Today, our new SMARTEST Person In New York is someone we all grew up with on TGIF (remember Fridays…) Jenna Leigh Greene was on my tv every week on Sabrina the Teenage Witch! After being a mean-girl on TV, she came to Broadway in Wicked!! And this morning on Ty Loves NY, she used her magic to make Queens proud! I ran into Jenna last night at a fundraiser for a great cancer-research organization. Click to learn more or join us in supporting the Dana Farber Foundation.
On the other side of the game, we found lucky caller Patrick from Hamilton, NJ, who was up to try and grab some lift tickets to Windham Mountain! Can Patrick outbeat Jenna on her second day strong? Find out which lucky person won Smartest Person In NY:
Can you be able to get all five right?
Try them out for size below:
- Maybe throwing a chair through the window at Good Morning America didn’t send him to jail, but this pop star is facing a violation of his probation and jail time after his fight with Frank Ocean?
- What singer just released an acoustic album with a song about his breakup with Selena Gomez?
- This that 70′s Show star is afraid he will miss her girlfriend while she films in London to the point that he is moving there with her during production.
- This actress who went full sex scene in a movie that people still refuse to watch is set to appear in court later today for possible probation violation?
- What 90s tv show is returning, but centering around the daughter of the original two stars?
- Chris Brown
- Justin Bieber
- Ashton Kutcher
- Lindsay Lohan
- Boy Meets World
Did you get them right? Jenna got 4 out of 5 correct! Do you think you could outdo her? If you feel you’re the Smartest Person in NYC, try your best by competing on Ty Loves NY every weekday from 6AM-10AM on 92.3NOW!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Love Expert Rachel DeAlto’s Advice: How To Find The Love Of Your Life!