Are You The Smartest Person In NY? Frank Ocean, Mean Girls & More!
But there was one small catch in order to win them: You have to prove that you are the Smartest Person In NY! Answer five questions right, and those tickets are yours! Sounds easy, right? Ty makes it just a bit difficult! You gotta work for those tickets!
Today, our new SMARTEST Person In New York is someone we all grew up with on TGIF (remember Fridays…) Jenna Leigh Greene was on my tv every week on Sabrina the Teenage Witch! After being a mean-girl on TV, she came to Broadway in Wicked!! And this morning on Ty Loves NY, she used her magic to make Queens proud! I ran into Jenna last night at a fundraiser for a great cancer-research organization. Click to learn more or join us in supporting the Dana Farber Foundation.
On the other side of the game, we found lucky caller Jennifer from Yonkers, who was up to try and grab some lift tickets to Windham Mountain! Can Jennifer outbeat Jenna in the battle of the Jen’s? Find out which lucky person won Smartest Person In NY:
Can you be able to get all five right?
Try them out for size below:
- This Stella Got Her Groove Back star got some of his groove back when he stopped a burglar who entered his home and held him until the police came?
- Barbara Walters is a million years old, but is suffering from what itchy, bumpy childhood disease?
- What Tina Fey written movie about high school drama is reportedly coming to Broadway?
- What brand of toy gun is a security guard actually suing Justin Bieber for accidentally hitting her with?
- This mother, of a family we can’t mention on this show, has been given a talk show that Fox will test this summer.
- Taye Diggs
- Chicken Pox
- Mean Girls
- NERF Gun
- Kris Jenner
Did you get them right? Jenna got 4 out of 5 correct! Do you think you could outdo her? If you feel you’re the Smartest Person in NYC, try your best by competing on Ty Loves NY every weekday from 6AM-10AM on 92.3NOW!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Love Expert Rachel DeAlto’s Advice: How To Find The Love Of Your Life!