Twin Bowl 2013: Lulu Y Lala Battle It Out To Determine Who Is The Best Twin!
May the odds be ever in your favor Lulu and Lala!
Both twins are trying to prove that they are the best of the two sisters. This came about after Lulu and Lala found out the Super Bowl this year will be fought between the Harbaugh brothers: Jim (49ers) and John (Ravens). What better way than to show some twin love than battle it out themselves!?
So this morning on Ty Loves NY, Lulu and Lala both pitted against each other to determine who was the best twin out of the two. In fact, they went as far as going into a private room and confessing why they believe they are better than the other!
Take a listen to Ty talk about it from this morning’s show:
Who do YOU think will come out on top? Lulu or Lala? Watch each of their confession videos below:
With the twins ready to battle it out, Ty and Producer Jason put them to a test: ARM WRESTLING!! Do you think that Lulu or Lala will win the contest? Both of them are able to talk a big game, but can they back it up with some muscle?
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Wu-Tang Clan’s Raekwon Goes “On Strike,” Sounds Off on RZA
- Detroit Electronic Music Festival’s Return Postponed Until 2015
- Raves Are For Kids: NYC Clubs Cater to the 12-and-Under Set
- Catch Jason Derulo At Lucky Strike NYC Tonight & Six Flags On Sunday
- Magic! Finds Inspiration In Reggae To Bring People Together
- Nate Ruess Talks fun.’s New Album: ‘It’s Moving’