May the odds be ever in your favor Lulu and Lala!
Both twins are trying to prove that they are the best of the two sisters. This came about after Lulu and Lala found out the Super Bowl this year will be fought between the Harbaugh brothers: Jim (49ers) and John (Ravens). What better way than to show some twin love than battle it out themselves!?
So this morning on Ty Loves NY, Lulu and Lala both pitted against each other to determine who was the best twin out of the two. In fact, they went as far as going into a private room and confessing why they believe they are better than the other!
Take a listen to Ty talk about it from this morning’s show:
Who do YOU think will come out on top? Lulu or Lala? Watch each of their confession videos below:
With the twins ready to battle it out, Ty and Producer Jason put them to a test: ARM WRESTLING!! Do you think that Lulu or Lala will win the contest? Both of them are able to talk a big game, but can they back it up with some muscle?
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Robin Thicke
- Beyonce’s New Album Isn’t Coming As Soon As We Think, Ne-Yo Claims
- Miley Cyrus Lets Her Freak Flag Fly For ‘We Can’t Stop’ Video
- ‘The Voice’: Cher Wigs Out As Blake Shelton Earns His Third Win
- Posters In NYC Are For A Fake Concert, Made By Real Jerk
- Hanson Celebrates 21st Anniversary With New Album ‘Anthem’