REWIND: Who Has The Best Comedy Album?
With so many hilarious nominees, how will the voters pick just one to award with a GRAMMY this year? Will Jimmy Fallon’s star-studded line-up of music guests put him over the top?
Will Tenacious D, who are actually a musical act, get the edge over everyone else? Is it time for the Susan Lucci of the GRAMMYs, zero-time winner and four time nominee Kathy Griffin to win? Do the other three nominees even remotely stand a chance?
It’s hard out there for a comedy pimp. Our very best wishes to all the nominees — and tune in to the show, airing on your CBS station February 10 at 8PM, to see who walks away with GRAMMY gold.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Today’s Dirt: Miley Cyrus Hospitalized & Jay Z/Beyonce’s Summer Arena Tour
- Siva Kaneswaran of The Wanted Breaks Off To Explore His Own Goals
- Imagine Dragons’ Dan Reynolds Garnering Songwriters Hall of Fame Honor
- Zann’s 11 Signs You’ve Gone From A Girl To Woman
- Jhené Aiko Keys Her Former Man’s Car in ‘Comfort Inn Ending’ Video
- Stream Future’s New Album, ‘Honest,’ In Full Now