All this week on ‘Ty Loves NY’, the crew will be handing out tickets to the see Rihanna live in concert! Last week it was all about the Handbag Happy Hour, but this week it’s all about that cake, cake, cake!
But there was one small catch in order to win them: You have to prove that you are the Smartest Person In NY! Answer five questions right, and those tickets are yours! Sounds easy, right? Ty makes it just a bit difficult! You gotta work for those tickets!
On this morning’s show Melina was trying her hand at the big prize for her FIFTH day as The Smartest Person In NY!
Could anyone beat her?! We found lucky caller Selena from Rahway, who was up to try and steal that prize of Rihanna for herself! Find out which lucky person won:
Can you be able to get all five right?
Try them out for size below:
- Which Usher prodigy is now in trouble for hitting a security guard with a Nerf Gun?
- What notorious pop star claims Frank Ocean started a fight with him at a recording studio this past weekend?
- Bradley Cooper wants to play what disgraced cyclist in a rumored biopic?
- Who was the Silver Linings Playbook star who won Outstanding actress at the SAG Awards, but also almost had a wardrobe malfunction?
- This year’s Superbowl is being called the “Harbowl,” which is in reference to what?
- Justin Bieber
- Chris Brown
- Lance Armstrong
- Jennifer Lawrence
- Jim and John (Brothers) ((Jim (49ers) and John (Ravens))) battling each other during this year’s Super Bowl
Did you get them right? Melina got 2 out of 5 correct! Do you think you could outdo Melina? If you feel you’re the Smartest Person in NYC, try your best by competing on Ty Loves NY every weekday from 6AM-10AM on 92.3NOW!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Remembering Nelson Mandela: Music Community Mourns
- Diplo’s Got A New Holiday Compilation, ‘A Very Decent Christmas’
- New Music To Know: Sevyn Streeter Proves She’s More Than Just a Hit Songwriter on Debut EP
- Advertising Agency Trolls Internet with Video Featuring Kids Reciting Explicit Rap Lyrics
- Pharrell Says He’s Going ‘Rap-Free’ For New Solo Album
- Lana Del Rey Announces Title of ‘Born to Die’ Follow-Up