The “feisty queen of country music” (as The Talk cohost Sharon Osbourne described her) seemed genuinely thrilled to have the opportunity to perform during the music industry’s biggest award show. She will join fellow country stars Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood, whose performances on the show have been previously announced.
In addition to performing, Miranda is also a GRAMMY nominee this year. Her most recent release Four the Record is up for Best Country Album. Which, of course, she sees as a great honor.
“Albums are like my babies,” she said on The Talk, “[they're] what I put all my energy into. The GRAMMYs are so exclusive, and it’s all genres, it’s everybody voting for you, so it just means the world to have a nomination, and to get to perform.”
Miranda Lambert’s latest single is “Mama’s Broken Heart.”
- Kurt Wolff, Radio.com
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- Dirty On The Dos: Demi Opens Up, Gaga’s Duet With Britney & More!
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Julie’s Cantalope
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song ‘Cannonball’