Miranda Lambert Confirms GRAMMY Performance During Interview On ‘The Talk’
The “feisty queen of country music” (as The Talk cohost Sharon Osbourne described her) seemed genuinely thrilled to have the opportunity to perform during the music industry’s biggest award show. She will join fellow country stars Taylor Swift and Carrie Underwood, whose performances on the show have been previously announced.
In addition to performing, Miranda is also a GRAMMY nominee this year. Her most recent release Four the Record is up for Best Country Album. Which, of course, she sees as a great honor.
“Albums are like my babies,” she said on The Talk, “[they're] what I put all my energy into. The GRAMMYs are so exclusive, and it’s all genres, it’s everybody voting for you, so it just means the world to have a nomination, and to get to perform.”
Miranda Lambert’s latest single is “Mama’s Broken Heart.”
- Kurt Wolff, Radio.com
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video