“Beyonce, How Dare You Lip Sync?!” – Lulu Loses Her Mind Over The National Anthem Performance (Video)
In fact, Lulu was upset since YESTERDAY, she sent out mass texts to Ty, Lala, Producer Jason and Phone Screener Bryan all about the audacity of one of the world’s biggest artists.
So today Lulu is putting her words to a blog and video post!
“Disappointment is what I felt when I heard Beyonce mimed the National Anthem. Being one of her biggest fans, it was a slap in the face not only to me but to her loyal fans and AMERICA! Lets be honest here, everyone was dying to see Beyonce more than anything else and to have faked it was completely insulting. Not only was it the presidential inauguration, but it was also Martin Luther Kings Day. She out shined President Obama on HIS day. Selfish if you ask me!”
“B, if you can’t stand the heat, Get OUT THE KITCHEN! I recognize that Beyonce has been extremely busy with Blue Ivy, her performance at the Super Bowl, her endorsement with Pepsi and her HBO documentary, but she did not need to sing the anthem if she was too busy. It was a special day, a special song and she disrespected all of it.” -Lulu
There you have it: Lulu’s take! So after all was said on done, we had callers give their take on Lulu’s words as well as their own opinions on Beyonce’s decision to lip synch
What is your take on Beyonce’s decision to lip synch versus Kelly Clarkson’s live performance? Was it excusable to look past it because it was cold out? If Beyonce can give that reason, how come Kelly didn’t give that same one? Sound off in the comments below!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Love Expert Rachel DeAlto’s Advice: How To Find The Love Of Your Life!