2 Chainz Joins ’2 Broke Girls,’ Hilarity Ensues
After the 55th Annual GRAMMY award show ends and the trophies are all doled out, 2 Chainz will be swinging with the cast of CBS’ 2 Broke Girls. The GRAMMY nominated rapper will be making a cameo on the sitcom.
According to THR, 2 Chainz will be playing himself. He surprises Max (Kat Dennings) and Caroline (Beth Behrs) who are on a private plane to the GRAMMY Awards.
2 Broke Girls is a comedy that airs on CBS about two waitresses with dreams of starting their own business. The odd couple (streetwise Max Black and sophisticated Caroline Channing) are on a mission to raise the money for their startup.
2 Chainz is nominated for three GRAMMY awards, including best rap album for Based on T.R.U. Story as well as best rap performance/best rap song for “Mercy.”
The 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards will air February 10, 8PM EST on CBS. The episode of 2 Broke Girls is scheduled to air on February 11.
-E. Parker, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Interview: Sky Ferreira On Why Men Just Don’t Get It
- One Direction Working with Good Charlotte, Kodaline on Upcoming Album
- Watch the Phone: Jay Z & Kanye to Perform Together at SXSW
- Dirty On The Dos: Bieber Dedicates SXSW To Selena & Zac Efron Wants Another High School Musical!
- Stream Skrillex’s Debut Album ‘Recess’
- Lana Del Rey Announces 2014 North American Tour