2 Chainz Joins ’2 Broke Girls,’ Hilarity Ensues
After the 55th Annual GRAMMY award show ends and the trophies are all doled out, 2 Chainz will be swinging with the cast of CBS’ 2 Broke Girls. The GRAMMY nominated rapper will be making a cameo on the sitcom.
According to THR, 2 Chainz will be playing himself. He surprises Max (Kat Dennings) and Caroline (Beth Behrs) who are on a private plane to the GRAMMY Awards.
2 Broke Girls is a comedy that airs on CBS about two waitresses with dreams of starting their own business. The odd couple (streetwise Max Black and sophisticated Caroline Channing) are on a mission to raise the money for their startup.
2 Chainz is nominated for three GRAMMY awards, including best rap album for Based on T.R.U. Story as well as best rap performance/best rap song for “Mercy.”
The 55th Annual GRAMMY Awards will air February 10, 8PM EST on CBS. The episode of 2 Broke Girls is scheduled to air on February 11.
-E. Parker, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video