All last week on ‘Ty Loves NY’, the crew had handed out tickets to the Handbag Happy Hour that Ty, Lulu and Lala will be hosting on February 7th. This week they decided to throw in a new prize: tickets to see Rihanna in concert!
But there was one small catch in order to win them: You have to prove that you are the Smartest Person In NY! Answer five questions right, and those tickets are yours! Sounds easy, right? Ty makes it just a bit difficult! You gotta work for those tickets!
On this morning’s show Melina was trying her hand at the big prize.
But first we had Mary, who was up to try and steal that prize of Rihanna for herself! Find out which lucky person won:
Can you be able to get all five right?
Try them out for size below:
- Which legally troubled star turned down $550,000 for a role on Dancing With The Stars?
- What former Destiny’s Child star performed The National Anthem at yesterday’s President Inauguration?
- Name one of two teams who will be playing at the Super Bowl?
- What Titanic star said he was quitting acting to focus on improving the world?
- This Umbrella singer tipped $200 off of an $80 check at the Laugh Factory in Hollywood?
- Lindsay Lohan
- San Francisco 49er’s/Baltimore Ravens
- Leonardo DiCaprio
Did you get them right? Mary AND Melina both got 4 out of 5 correct. If you feel you’re the Smartest Person in NYC and can take on Melina tomorrow by competing on Ty Loves NY from 6AM-10AM on 92.3NOW!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- Dirty On The Dos: Demi Opens Up, Gaga’s Duet With Britney & More!
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Julie’s Cantalope