The list of performers at this year’s GRAMMY Awards on Feb. 10 is growing. In addition to the previously announced names, including Taylor Swift, the Black Keys, fun., Mumford & Sons, and Rihanna, you can now add Carrie Underwood.
The Blown Away singer tweeted the news to her fans last night:
— Carrie Underwood (@carrieunderwood) January 17, 2013
In addition to performing, Carrie Underwood is also nominated for two GRAMMYs this year–Best Country Solo Performance and Best Country Song for her Number One single “Blown Away.”
Read more about all things GRAMMYs, and tune in to the 55th GRAMMY Awards on Feb. 10 at 8pm ET on CBS.
- Kurt Wolff, Radio.com
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Justin Timberlake, Taylor Swift, Coldplay, U2 & Jared Leto Up For Golden Globes
- Kelly Clarkson to Appear on TVs’ ‘Nashville’
- Dirty On The Dos: Kanye’s GRAMMYs Rant, 50 Shades Goes Full Frontal & Mariah Cracks!
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Nancy’s Pop Tart
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain