All week long on ‘Ty Loves NY’, the crew has been handing out tickets to the Handbag Happy Hour that Ty, Lulu and Lala will be hosting on February 7th. But there was one small catch in order to win them: You have to prove that you are the Smartest Person In NY! Answer five questions right, and those tickets are yours! Sounds easy, right? Ty makes it just a bit difficult! You gotta work for those tickets!
On this morning’s show Rafa was back for her third day as reigning champ. These questions were a little bit more difficult, just to throw her off.
But first we hada male caller named Duane, who was up to try and steal that crown away, and take those tickets for the Handbag Happy Hour (lucky girlfriend!). Find out which lucky person won:
Can you be able to get all five right?
Try them out for size below:
1. This Twilight star allegedly broke up with girlfriend Kristin Stewart AGAIN this weekend, at a Golden Globes after party?
2. Manti Te’o, a football player at WHAT school, was hoaxed into thinking he was in a relationship with a tragic ending?
3. Three Las Vegas hotels are in a bidding war to get what former Mickey Mouseclub star to sign a deal worth hundreds of millions of dollars?
4. What Beauty And A Beat singer just passed Lady Gaga to have the most Twitter followers?
5. What Oceans Eleven claimed he ironed the wrinkles out of the private parts of his body?
1. Robert Pattinson
2. Notre Dame
3. Britney Spears
4. Justin Bieber
5. George Clooney
Did you get them right? Rafa was able to get 5 out of 5 correct! CRAZY! If you feel you’re the Smartest Person in NYC and can take on Rafa tomorrow, try competing on Ty Loves NY from 6AM-10AM on 92.3NOW!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- DJ Earworm Releases “United State of Pop 2013″
- Get Some Green In Your Stocking, Like Jason from W. New York
- One Direction Makes Chart History with ‘Midnight Memories’
- Style Files: Drake Partnering With Nike and Air Jordan
- Jay Z Goes Vegan for Health, Supporting His Friend’s Business
- Do You Want Fat Bridesmaids In Your Wedding? Lulu Says “Hell No!”