Buying an engagement ring just might be the most stressful moment for a man. How much should I spend? What kind of ring should I get? What if she doesn’t like it? Every question flies at you, losing every ounce of confidence. That is exactly what Ty has been going through, after he announced his engagement with long time girlfriend Corri.
What if Corri doesn’t like the ring? In a world of abundance and extravagant gifts, how much should Ty spend on this engagement ring?
Phone Screener Bryan found the perfect solution: the engagement ring calculator!
Some ring companies say you should spend two months worth of your salary; others say three. But some say six?! How about we forget all of those rules and figure it out here. Here are just a couple of questions on the calculator:
- What is your yearly income?
- Are her expectations high?
- Are her friends overly materialistic?
- Is she a wildcat?
- Is she good in the kitchen?
Yes those are just a few of the questions!
Ty put one listener to the test this morning on Ty Loves NY:
Are you preparing to buy a ring men? Or ladies, do you have a ring that you don’t quite like? Find out how much your man should spend, and comment below!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Win Grape Nuts Fit + Gym Membership
- 92.3 NOW’s Long Weekend At The Beach!
- Star-Studded Tribute Pushes Cancer Victim’s Song Toward Chart Debut
- Far East Movement Apologise For Good Day NY Fail, Knock More Stuff Over At 92.3 NOW
- Charli XCX Goes Full-On Club Kid For ‘Take My Hand’ Video
- Jennifer Hudson Rumored To Join ‘American Idol’ As Judge