Kid Cudi Gets Gassed For New Film Role
Kid Cudi is shifting gears for a new Need for Speed film. The rapper/actor has carved out a supporting role in the is an adaptation of the Electronic Arts video game.
According to Hollywood Reporter, the story follows a street racer (Aaron Paul) who was framed for a murder and finds his revenge in a Coast-to-Coast race. Cudi, who hit the small screen as a major character in HBO’s How to Make it In America, will play a member of the crew.
Ramon Rodriguez, Rami Malek and Harrison Gilbertson are also on board for the movie. Need for Speed is scheduled to hit theaters February 7, 2014.
–E. Parker, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video