Kid Cudi Gets Gassed For New Film Role
Kid Cudi is shifting gears for a new Need for Speed film. The rapper/actor has carved out a supporting role in the is an adaptation of the Electronic Arts video game.
According to Hollywood Reporter, the story follows a street racer (Aaron Paul) who was framed for a murder and finds his revenge in a Coast-to-Coast race. Cudi, who hit the small screen as a major character in HBO’s How to Make it In America, will play a member of the crew.
Ramon Rodriguez, Rami Malek and Harrison Gilbertson are also on board for the movie. Need for Speed is scheduled to hit theaters February 7, 2014.
–E. Parker, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- See Pitbull @ the Barclays Center
- Ty’s Intern Corner: Singer-Songwriter Jessica G Hits The Studio (Video)
- Martin Garrix Just Wants To Make Good Music; Radio Is The Icing On the Cake
- Ty On 92.3′s Suggestive & Inappropriate Gifts For The Holiday Season
- Ty’s Intern Corner: Amanda Jill Shows Off Her Skills! (Video)
- Merle Haggard, Kris Kristofferson, Willie Nelson & Blake Shelton to Perform Together at 2014 GRAMMYs