Kid Cudi Gets Gassed For New Film Role
Kid Cudi is shifting gears for a new Need for Speed film. The rapper/actor has carved out a supporting role in the is an adaptation of the Electronic Arts video game.
According to Hollywood Reporter, the story follows a street racer (Aaron Paul) who was framed for a murder and finds his revenge in a Coast-to-Coast race. Cudi, who hit the small screen as a major character in HBO’s How to Make it In America, will play a member of the crew.
Ramon Rodriguez, Rami Malek and Harrison Gilbertson are also on board for the movie. Need for Speed is scheduled to hit theaters February 7, 2014.
–E. Parker, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Love Expert Rachel DeAlto’s Advice: How To Find The Love Of Your Life!