Kid Cudi Gets Gassed For New Film Role
Kid Cudi is shifting gears for a new Need for Speed film. The rapper/actor has carved out a supporting role in the is an adaptation of the Electronic Arts video game.
According to Hollywood Reporter, the story follows a street racer (Aaron Paul) who was framed for a murder and finds his revenge in a Coast-to-Coast race. Cudi, who hit the small screen as a major character in HBO’s How to Make it In America, will play a member of the crew.
Ramon Rodriguez, Rami Malek and Harrison Gilbertson are also on board for the movie. Need for Speed is scheduled to hit theaters February 7, 2014.
–E. Parker, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell Releases ‘Social Book,’ Which Relies on Readers to Help Write It
- Watch Kanye West & Rick Rubin’s Acceptance Video for Tribeca 808s Award
- Ultra Music Festival is Officially Staying in Miami
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in ‘Birthday’
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with ‘You and I’ Video
- Deadmau5 Goes Off on Win Butler for Coachella Comments: ‘Arcade Fire Needs to Settle Down’