Kid Cudi is shifting gears for a new Need for Speed film. The rapper/actor has carved out a supporting role in the is an adaptation of the Electronic Arts video game.
According to Hollywood Reporter, the story follows a street racer (Aaron Paul) who was framed for a murder and finds his revenge in a Coast-to-Coast race. Cudi, who hit the small screen as a major character in HBO’s How to Make it In America, will play a member of the crew.
Ramon Rodriguez, Rami Malek and Harrison Gilbertson are also on board for the movie. Need for Speed is scheduled to hit theaters February 7, 2014.
–E. Parker, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Win Grape Nuts Fit + Gym Membership
- 92.3 NOW’s Long Weekend At The Beach!
- Star-Studded Tribute Pushes Cancer Victim’s Song Toward Chart Debut
- Far East Movement Apologise For Good Day NY Fail, Knock More Stuff Over At 92.3 NOW
- Charli XCX Goes Full-On Club Kid For ‘Take My Hand’ Video
- Jennifer Hudson Rumored To Join ‘American Idol’ As Judge