Justin Timberlake & Jay-Z Debut ‘Suit & Tie’
Following through on his promise last week, Justin Timberlake’s countdown clock has brought the world his first new track: “Suit & Tie.” And, as rumors on the Internet indicated, the track features special guest Jay-Z.
The track contains Timberlake’s trademark falsetto and the advisory that he’s here to “show you a few things.”
In an open letter to the fans on his website, Timberlake opens with jokes before he gets serious and says, “Back in June of last year, I quietly started working on what is now, my next journey with that thing I love called MUSIC.”
Timberlake says his inspiration was “out of the blue” and presents an unplanned map back to the studio. He also revealed that he will release a new album this year, called The 20/20 Experience– perhaps in reference to the old saying that hindsight is 20/20.
-Courtney E. Smith, Radio.com
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Watch Beyoncé Make It Clear, She’s Not Bossy, She’s The Boss
- Skrillex Announces 2014 ‘Mothership Tour’ Across North America
- 92.3 NOW’s Jay Dabhi Releases New Single “Say Hey!”
- Rixton Talks “Make Out” Music Video & Next Single
- Frank Ocean, Diplo & The Clash Collaborate on New Track ‘Hero’
- Justin Bieber’s Wink at the End of His Deposition Could Tear This World Asunder