Justin Timberlake is back!
With a brand new single and a new album out later this year, it’s safe to say that 2013 is the year of the return of the SexyBack. On his website announcing his return, JT said that in the past ten years he’s only released two albums. His last album, FutureSex/LoveSounds was released back in 2006. So why take all of this time off, and decide to come back now? It just all might have to do with our very own Ty Bentli.
Ever since SexyBack was released back in 2006 as the lead single off of FutureSex/LoveSounds, Ty has been caught dancing to that song on YouTube. His most recent one was in NYC last year, where he was seen getting his SexyBack at the South Street Seaport in the Financial District of NYC.
So how does this correlate to Justin Timberlake’s return in 2013? Well isn’t it obvious? JT caught wind of Ty trying to steal his SexyBack, and felt he needed to show the world who was the original SexyBack-er!
Don’t believe me? The proof is right here (Thanks Corri)! So while Justin and Ty are both even as of now, maybe JT will bring it in 2013. Ty, you better get those dancing shoes ready!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas
- Interview: Travie McCoy Talks Collaborating with Jason Mraz on New Single, ‘Rough Water’
- Lulu y Lala Give the Guys of Ty Loves NY the Polar Plunge Shrinkage Test