Ke$ha Quits Her Job & Stays Up All Night In “C’Mon” Video
In her new music video for “C’Mon,” a pigtailed Ke$ha works a dead-end job at a diner named the Awful House before she decides to change her fate.
The moment she quits her life transforms with the appearance of a rainbow painted time traveling van named the Dream Maker. It’s here that Ke$ha is transported into the life of a 70s rock star and the party never stops.
Complete with plenty of glitter, life-size stuffed animals, pinatas and dance parties at the corner mart and in the hot tub, Ke$ha continues the fun.
“I don’t wanna go to sleep/ I wanna stay up all night/ I wanna just screw around,” Ke$ha sings.
Gracing the February cover of Seventeen, Ke$ha shares how she allows her haters to fuel her career.
“I used [negative comments] to motivate me then, and I still do. I remember every person who told me I couldn’t do something or that I was ugly or too fat. I have a “sh** list”—people from my past who have been soulless and judgmental,” she told the magazine.
“Even after I got through my awkward phase, got my braces off, and figured out how to dress my body, people in the music business were like, ‘You’re never going to make it.’ I see them now and I’m like, ‘Ha!’ That’s one of the reasons I named my record Warrior. You can be a victim and let that eat your soul, or you can say, ‘You’re going on my list and I’m going to prove you wrong!’”
-Annie Reuter, Radio.com
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- New York’s Electric Zoo to Return with Stricter Safety Measures
- Justin Bieber Apologizes, Pleads Ignorance After Dishonorable Selfie In Japan
- Lorde, The National, Nas & The Replacements To Play Boston Calling
- Battle of The Boroughs: Manhattan Vs Queens For Bruno Mars/Pharrell Tickets!
- Hear A$AP Rocky Team Up with Lykke Li for ‘No Rest For The Wicked’ Remix
- Watch Lily Allen’s New Video for ‘Sheezus’