Are You The Smartest Person In NY? “Lincoln”, Beyonce & Britney Spears!
All week long on ‘Ty Loves NY’, the crew has been handing out tickets to the Handbag Happy Hour that Ty, Lulu and Lala will be hosting on February 7th. But there was one small catch in order to win them: You have to prove that you are the Smartest Person In NY! Answer five questions right, and those tickets are yours! Sounds easy, right? Ty makes it just a bit difficult! You gotta work for those tickets!
On this morning’s show Carly was back for her fourth as reigning champ. Ty made the questions just a BIT harder to try and knock her down.
But first we Joe who was up to try and steal that crown away, and take those tickets for the Handbag Happy Hour for his girlfriend. Find out which lucky person won:
Wait..Joe hung up!? Or did he lose service? He called back to explain:
Can you be able to get all five right?
Try them out for size below:
1. What period film has the most Oscar nominations this year?
2. It’s official that Britney Spears is leaving X Factor, what other judge has confirmed that he is also exiting?
3. GQ leaked a racy photo of this GRAMMY award winning singer, who just revealed she will be releasing new music with her old band?
4. What guest smashed Jimmy Kimmel’s guest with a sledge hammer as he arrived 11:35P week nights?
5. Who donated $12,000 to the funeral costs for the paparazzi who died while chasing Justin Bieber’s car?
2. LA Reid
4. Jennifer Aniston
5. Charlie Sheen
Did you get them right? Carly was able to get 4 out of 5 correct AGAIN. If you feel you’re the Smartest Person in NYC, try competing on Ty Loves NY at 6AM-10AM weekdays on 92.3NOW!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Watch Beyoncé Make It Clear, She’s Not Bossy, She’s The Boss
- Skrillex Announces 2014 ‘Mothership Tour’ Across North America
- 92.3 NOW’s Jay Dabhi Releases New Single “Say Hey!”
- Rixton Talks “Make Out” Music Video & Next Single
- Frank Ocean, Diplo & The Clash Collaborate on New Track ‘Hero’
- Justin Bieber’s Wink at the End of His Deposition Could Tear This World Asunder