Adele is finally coming out of hiding to attend this Sunday’s Golden Globes ceremony in Los Angeles.
According to an executive producer of the show, the singer is scheduled to make her first public appearance since giving birth in October. Adele is nominated for Best Original Song for “Skyfall” for the Bond movie of the same name.
The 21 singer, who was just nominated for an Oscar, is up against Taylor Swift’s ”Safe & Sound” from The Hunger Games, Jon Bon Jovi’s ”Not Running Anymore” from Stand Up Guys, Keith Urban’s ”For You” from Act of Valor and “Suddenly” from Les Misérables.
The last time fans got a chance to see Adele all dolled up was at the 2012 Brit Awards last February where she took home Album Of The Year for 21. She also showed off her curves in a black floorlength gown from Burberry.
(Gareth Cattermole/Getty Images)
This will be her first time on American TV since the 2012 GRAMMYs where she showed that her voice was doing just fine with a performance of “Rolling In The Deep” and took home six statues.
For music’s biggest night, Adele chose a custom designed Giorgio Armani gown featuring sequined designs and a black mesh overlay.
(Jason Merritt/Getty Images)
What will Adele wear to this Sunday’s show? Our bet’s on something black.
- Shannon Carlin, Radio.com
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’