Lulu & Lala…
Don’t get me wrong, we love the twins. They bring happiness and joy to the 92.3 NOW offices every single morning. But there has been another feeling that they have been giving their coworkers on a daily basis; a feeling of dread because they all know what’s coming… the Growing Pains theme song!
The twins, along with Producer Jason, made a daily habit of singing the popular ’90s sitcom theme song at the top of their lungs in 2012. Every. Single. Day.
The web team, promotions staff and 92.3 NOW Entourage, who sit right outside of the twins’ office, have been known to make mad dashes for the elevator once the “5,6,7,8″ count starts… but today, we decided to share the song with the world.
Apparently, this is the last time we’ll be hearing the girls sing the Growing Pains theme; Ty and Producer Jason will be coaching them on a brand new song in 2013.
–Joe Cingrana, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- Dirty On The Dos: Demi Opens Up, Gaga’s Duet With Britney & More!
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Julie’s Cantalope
- Lea Michele Announces Debut Album, Releases New Song ‘Cannonball’