Maroon 5 Get Muted On CES Livestream
The band performed an acoustic set to the audience in-house, but for undisclosed reasons the audio on Qualcomm’s Livestream of their performance was dropped and replaced with tracks featuring a female singer — much to the Internet audience’s confusion. It’s unclear if there were technical difficulties but tech blog The Verge put forward a guess that the band’s songs weren’t cleared, either with their publisher or record label, in advance.
It seems the problem was ironed out and the band, along with their actual music, are included in the company’s archived presentation.
— Maroon 5 (@maroon5) January 9, 2013
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Love Expert Rachel DeAlto’s Advice: How To Find The Love Of Your Life!