Another day, another pile of celebrity dirt! It’s time to catch you up on all the celebrity gossip first thing in the AM so you can be in the know before all of your friends!
Today we’ve got the latest dirt on a GRAMMY performance that could go down in history, The Golden Raspberry Award nominations are revealed, and Britney Spears seen out without her engagement ring!?
Let’s get it started!
Chris Brown Wants RiRi For The GRAMMYs?
It’ll be four years exactly to the date when Chris Brown infamously beat his then-girlfriend Rihanna at the 2009 GRAMMY’s. After community service, a chair being thrown and an on and off-relationship with Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown is supposedly back with Rihanna. She can forgive, but it’s been a long road for Chris Brown’s recovery in the spotlight.
Fast forward to 2013 and Chris Brown wants to show his fans that Rihanna HAS forgiven him, and that the would should forgive him too! How?
“Chris wants to perform with Rihanna at the Grammys to show the whole world they are back together,” says RadarOnline. “Chris doesn’t care what the haters say, and wants to give the viewers an over the top performance with Rihanna.”
Apparently this is just his idea, and the producers have yet to agree: They “haven’t signed off on having Chris and Rihanna perform together. It’s an extremely delicate situation and there is concern about the backlash the performance could receive. But it could also be ratings gold.”
For more on this story and to take the poll on whether or not you would like to see them perform, click here.
The Golden Raspberry Award Nominations Revealed: Who Is The Worst?
The 2013 Razzies were announced last night (Jan 8th), and the Twilight finale leads the pack with the most nominations.
A spoof of the Academy Awards, the Razzies announcement came a little more than a day before Thursday’s Oscar nominations.
So who was nominated the worst actress/actor/movie and director?
- BUCKY LARSON: BORN TO BE A STAR
- JACK & JILL
- NEW YEAR’S EVE
- TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON
- THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN – PART I
- Russell Brand – ARTHUR
- Nicolas Cage – DRIVE ANGRY 3D, SEASON OF THE WITCH and TRESPASS
- Taylor Lautner – ABDUCTION and THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN – PART 1
- Adam Sandler – JACK & JILL and JUST GO WITH IT
- Nick Swardson -BUCKY LARSON: BORN TO BE A STAR
- Martin Lawrence (As “Momma”) – BIG MOMMAS: LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON
- Sarah Palin (As “Herself”) – SARAH PALIN: THE UNDEFEATED
- Sarah Jessica Parker – I DON’T KNOW HOW SHE DOES IT and NEW YEAR’S EVE
- Adam Sandler (As “Jill”) – JACK & JILL
- Kristen Stewart – THE TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN –PART I
WORST SCREEN COUPLE
- Nicolas Cage & Anyone Sharing the Screen with Him in Any of His Three 2011 Movies
- Shia LeBeouf & Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in TRANSFORMERS: DARK OF THE MOON
- Adam Sandler & EITHER Jennifer Aniston OR Brooklyn Decker / JUST GO WITH IT
- Adam Sandler and EITHER Katie Holmes, Al Pacino OR Adam Sandler / JACK & JILL
- Kristen Stewart & EITHER Taylor Lautner OR Robert Pattinson / THE TWILIGHT: BREAKING DAWN PART I
Winners for the 33rd annual Razzies will be announced Feb. 23, the night before the Oscar show.
Britney Spears Goes Without Engagement Ring, Possibly Back On X Factor?
It’s a new year, and a possibly newly single Britney Spears! The X Factor judge was seen heading out to her favorite place, Starbucks, but without one major thing in her life: her engagement ring from (ex?) fiance Jason Trawick.
The two have reportedly called off their engagement, in due to the fact that they never sleep in the same room and Jason feels as though he is more babysitter for Britney, than his girlfriend. To top it off, Trawick “has been fighting with Spears because he wants his own children.”
The source said: ‘Britney said Jason wants to be a father, and while he’s happily taken on the role of stepdad to both Jayden and Preston, he still wants Britney to have his kids.’
Sounds like a tough call for Britney. She’s already had two, but maybe she’s not willing to have anymore!
In other Britney news, FOX’s chairman said that Britney ”did a really good job. She came on, people remain fascinated with her and always will be. She’s just an interesting figure who’s lived a unique life, and I thought she brought some of that.”
He says that all bets are off for her to return next season. Ratings WERE up a little bit, but still not to what they were hoping.
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Despite No New Music, One Direction Aims To Rule Summer With Book, 3-D Film & Tour
- DJ YONNY & Crew Pimp Out VH1′s Master Of The Mix Set
- Lala’s Mystery Booth Adventure: What “Items” Would You Be Embarrassed To Have Others See?
- Backstreet’s Back: Charli XCX Covers ‘I Want It That Way’
- Rihanna’s ‘Styled To Rock’ Inches Closer Toward U.S. Premiere
- Dirty On The Dos: Farrah Abraham’s Reality Show, Anthony Weiner’s Mayor Bid & More!