Chris Brown Reportedly Wants Rihanna For The 2013 GRAMMY’s, But Are We Ready For It?
It’ll be four years exactly to the date when Chris Brown infamously beat his then-girlfriend Rihanna at the 2009 GRAMMYs. After community service, a chair being thrown and an on-and-off relationship with Karrueche Tran, Chris Brown is supposedly back with Rihanna. She can forgive, but it’s been a long road for Chris Brown’s recovery in the spotlight.
Fast forward to 2013 and Chris Brown wants to show his fans that Rihanna HAS forgiven him, and that we should forgive him too! How?
“Chris wants to perform with Rihanna at the GRAMMYs to show the whole world they are back together,” says RadarOnline. “Chris doesn’t care what the haters say, and wants to give the viewers an over the top performance with Rihanna.”
Apparently this is just his idea, and the producers have yet to agree: They “haven’t signed off on having Chris and Rihanna perform together. It’s an extremely delicate situation and there is concern about the backlash the performance could receive. But it could also be ratings gold.”
Would you watch if RiRi hit the stage with Chris Brown on February 10th? I really feel like most of their fans are already psychologically conditioned to know the two are together (thanks to their Instagram pictures), but would the rest of the world be okay with it?
As the two say: It’s “Nobodies Business”!
Take the poll below, and share your thoughts in the comments as well.
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video