Are You The Smartest Person In NY: Adele, NY Rangers & The Razzies
All week long on ‘Ty Loves NY’, the crew has been handing out tickets to the Handbag Happy Hour that Ty, Lulu and Lala will be hosting on February 7th. But there was one small catch in order to win them: You have to prove that you are the Smartest Person In NY! Answer five questions right, and those tickets are yours! Sounds easy, right? Ty makes it just a bit difficult! You gotta work for those tickets!
On this morning’s show Carly was back for her second day as reigning champ. Ty made the questions just a BIT harder to try and knock her down.
But first Sarah was up to try and steal that crown away, and take those tickets for the Handbag Happy Hour. Find out which lady won:
Would you be able to get all five right?
Try them out for size below:
1. What American Idol judge has admitted she’s hired extra security to protect herself from Nicki Minaj?
2. Which GRAMMY Award winning artist will be performing her song Skyfall on this year’s at the Academy Awards during a James Bond tribute?
3. What New York sports team will be kicking off their season after a 112 day lock out?
4. Twilight Breaking Dawn Part 2 was nominated for 11 of THIS award, which is the opposite of the Academy Awards?
5. What New York Knicks star got into an altercation with Kevin Garnett of the Boston Celtics, after Kevin said THIS dude’s wife tastes like Honey Nut Cheerios?
1. Mariah Carey
4. The Razzies
5. Carmelo Anthony
Did you get them right? Carly was able to get 4 out of 5 correct AGAIN If you feel you’re the Smartest Person in NYC, try competing on Ty Loves NY at 6AM-10AM weekdays on 92.3NOW!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell Releases ‘Social Book,’ Which Relies on Readers to Help Write It
- Watch Kanye West & Rick Rubin’s Acceptance Video for Tribeca 808s Award
- Ultra Music Festival is Officially Staying in Miami
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in ‘Birthday’
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with ‘You and I’ Video
- Deadmau5 Goes Off on Win Butler for Coachella Comments: ‘Arcade Fire Needs to Settle Down’