Justin Bieber Takes Over SNL On February 9th
Get ready for another fun filled, Justin Bieber infused episode of Saturday Night Live.
The Biebs hinted at an upcoming appearance on SNL on his Twitter account Monday. It has since been confirmed that the heartthrob will take over the set on February 9th, pulling double duty as host and musical guest.
maybe im hosting and performing on SNL…maybe. :)—
Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) January 07, 2013
This time around, Justin is promoting the release of his Believe Acoustic album, which is due in stores and online on January 29th.
-Joe Cingrana, 92.3 NOW/New York
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Watch Beyoncé Make It Clear, She’s Not Bossy, She’s The Boss
- Skrillex Announces 2014 ‘Mothership Tour’ Across North America
- 92.3 NOW’s Jay Dabhi Releases New Single “Say Hey!”
- Rixton Talks “Make Out” Music Video & Next Single
- Frank Ocean, Diplo & The Clash Collaborate on New Track ‘Hero’
- Justin Bieber’s Wink at the End of His Deposition Could Tear This World Asunder