Justin Bieber Takes Over SNL On February 9th
Get ready for another fun filled, Justin Bieber infused episode of Saturday Night Live.
The Biebs hinted at an upcoming appearance on SNL on his Twitter account Monday. It has since been confirmed that the heartthrob will take over the set on February 9th, pulling double duty as host and musical guest.
maybe im hosting and performing on SNL…maybe. :)—
Justin Bieber (@justinbieber) January 07, 2013
This time around, Justin is promoting the release of his Believe Acoustic album, which is due in stores and online on January 29th.
-Joe Cingrana, 92.3 NOW/New York
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Wu-Tang Clan’s Raekwon Goes “On Strike,” Sounds Off on RZA
- Detroit Electronic Music Festival’s Return Postponed Until 2015
- Raves Are For Kids: NYC Clubs Cater to the 12-and-Under Set
- Catch Jason Derulo At Lucky Strike NYC Tonight & Six Flags On Sunday
- Magic! Finds Inspiration In Reggae To Bring People Together
- Nate Ruess Talks fun.’s New Album: ‘It’s Moving’