Jeff Dunham Gears Up For ‘American Idol’s’ Next Season
The comic and his puppet, Walter, don’t pull any punches when it comes to the feud between Mariah Carey and Nicki Mianj. One of the ladies look like they can “kick butt” to Walter, but he jokes about his confusion when he heard about the disagreements reported from the set.
“I don’t know, when I heard the two divas were fighting I thought they were talking about the Presidential debates,” Walter deadpans.
And when Walter is around, no one gets off scott free. Walter weighed in on Idol judge Keith Urban’s role on the panel as well.
“I gotta say though, Keith Urban is the prettiest of the three [judges].”
American Idol returns on Wednesday, January 16. This will be the first season where Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj and Keith Urban take the judge’s table together, with veteran Idol judge Randy Jackson.
Jeff Dunham and Walter can be seen in his latest special, Minding the Monsters, on DVD.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Win Tix To See The Devils Take On The Rangers
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training