Jeff Dunham Gears Up For ‘American Idol’s’ Next Season
The comic and his puppet, Walter, don’t pull any punches when it comes to the feud between Mariah Carey and Nicki Mianj. One of the ladies look like they can “kick butt” to Walter, but he jokes about his confusion when he heard about the disagreements reported from the set.
“I don’t know, when I heard the two divas were fighting I thought they were talking about the Presidential debates,” Walter deadpans.
And when Walter is around, no one gets off scott free. Walter weighed in on Idol judge Keith Urban’s role on the panel as well.
“I gotta say though, Keith Urban is the prettiest of the three [judges].”
American Idol returns on Wednesday, January 16. This will be the first season where Mariah Carey, Nicki Minaj and Keith Urban take the judge’s table together, with veteran Idol judge Randy Jackson.
Jeff Dunham and Walter can be seen in his latest special, Minding the Monsters, on DVD.
-Courtney E. Smith, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Watch Kanye West & Rick Rubin’s Acceptance Video for Tribeca 808s Award
- Ultra Music Festival is Officially Staying in Miami
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in ‘Birthday’
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with ‘You and I’ Video
- Deadmau5 Goes Off on Win Butler for Coachella Comments: ‘Arcade Fire Needs to Settle Down’
- Steve Aoki Talks “Neon Future” Collabs, Aoki Jumping & Tackling His Biggest Gig Ever