Are You The Smartest Person In NY? Win Tickets To Handbag Happy Hour!
All week long on ‘Ty Loves NY’, the crew has been handing out tickets to the Handbag Happy Hour that Ty, Lulu and Lala will be hosting on February 7th. But there was one small catch in order to win them. You have to prove that you are the Smartest Person In NY.
Last week I (Phone Screener Bryan) was the winner for three days straight. But yesterday the gang threw a loop hole in my plan to win for my fourth consecutive day, and I’m STILL upset about it!
What happened was that Ty, Lulu, Lala and Producer Jason came up with some pretty tricky questions. However, the last one was about Kanye West and Kim Kardashian. Sadly those two names are NEVER to be spoken among the show during 2013 (thanks to your poll). So when that fifth and final question came up I had no choice but to lose..
So with my title up for grabs to any one in the tri state, we had found ourselves a brand new winner for Tuesday, Jan. 8th (Carly)!
Would you be able to get all five right?
Try them out for size below:
1. What team should have put Rudy in when they lost the BCS National Championship game to Alabama?
2. What band is Taylor Swift’s NOW ex-boyfriend Harry Styles a part of?
3. What night show host moves his show to late nights to go head to head with David Letterman?
4. This TV weatherman just admitted to sharting on a trip to the White House?
5. What California Girrls singer was already named the Hottest Woman of 2013 by Men’s Health magazine?
1. Notre Dame
2. One Direction
3. Jimmy Kimmel
4. Al Roker
5. Katy Perry
Did you get them right? Carly was able to get 4 out of 5 correct. If you feel you’re the Smartest Person in NYC, try again with Ty Loves NY at 6AM-10AM weekdays!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Jennifer Lopez Drops New Single, ‘I Luh Ya Papi’ Featuring French Montana
- New Study Finds That Some People Are Incapable of Enjoying Music
- Skrillex & Boys Noize Go Interstellar for New Dog Blood Video ‘Chella Ride’
- Lady Gaga to Headline Intimate Show at SXSW
- Taylor Swift: Inside the ACM Entertainer of the Year Nominees
- Dirty On The Dos: MJ’s Long Lost Son + Are NBC and Fallon Stealing Celebs?