Who better to convince travelers to visit Barbados than Rihanna herself?
The Barbadian beauty is the latest celebrity to join the Barbados 2013 campaign video. Shown frolicking in the waves wearing a Barbados t-shirt, the question “Tourist or Traveler?” is displayed urging visitors to “find your path.”
As palm trees engulf the island a long haired Rihanna is spotted on a bike and riding a horse bareback throughout the countryside while her single “Diamonds” is played.
To catch a glimpse of where Rihanna grew up watch below and for more, visit Facebook.
-Annie Reuter, Radio.com
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- 10 Things You Didn’t Know About Robin Thicke
- Beyonce’s New Album Isn’t Coming As Soon As We Think, Ne-Yo Claims
- Miley Cyrus Lets Her Freak Flag Fly For ‘We Can’t Stop’ Video
- ‘The Voice’: Cher Wigs Out As Blake Shelton Earns His Third Win
- Posters In NYC Are For A Fake Concert, Made By Real Jerk
- Hanson Celebrates 21st Anniversary With New Album ‘Anthem’