It was a long weekend for everyone in the Justin Bieber camp. After TMZ published pictures of Bieber smoking what appears to be marijuana, the 18-year-old singer apologized (sort of) to his mostly young fan base via his Twitter account.
Though Bieber is taking the high road by owning up to this “scandal,” behind the scenes his team allegedly “isn’t happy about those photos. They are grilling security about who could have taken them.”
But the real question about this photo that leaked is: “Where the heck was his security?!” It’s been said that every time Bieber holds a party, the attendees are told that every picture they take is not THEIR property, but instead Bieber’s.
One might question the group of friends that Bieber surrounds himself with. Sure he has celebrity friends, celebrity hook-ups and access to anything he desires… But it’s the people he keeps company with that help shape who he is.
At the young age of eighteen, Biebs has been trying to get the credit for being a musician, instead of a boy who sings bubbly pop music for young kids. So does this incident give him street cred? Or does he look foolish? Or should we just not care?
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Report: Beyonce And Jay-Z Expecting Second Child
- Candice Glover Crowned New ‘American Idol’ As Finale Ratings Hit All-Time Low
- All In The Name Of Beauty: Demi Lovato On the Pains Of Body Waxing
- Justin Bieber Owes Germany Thousands For Monkey Day Care
- What’s The Difference Between DJs And Turntablists? C2C Explain
- Dirty On The Dos: Rihanna’s $5Mil Court Battle, Lindsay’s Rehab Weight Gain & Beckham Retires!