It was a long weekend for everyone in the Justin Bieber camp. After TMZ published pictures of Bieber smoking what appears to be marijuana, the 18-year-old singer apologized (sort of) to his mostly young fan base via his Twitter account.
Though Bieber is taking the high road by owning up to this “scandal,” behind the scenes his team allegedly “isn’t happy about those photos. They are grilling security about who could have taken them.”
But the real question about this photo that leaked is: “Where the heck was his security?!” It’s been said that every time Bieber holds a party, the attendees are told that every picture they take is not THEIR property, but instead Bieber’s.
One might question the group of friends that Bieber surrounds himself with. Sure he has celebrity friends, celebrity hook-ups and access to anything he desires… But it’s the people he keeps company with that help shape who he is.
At the young age of eighteen, Biebs has been trying to get the credit for being a musician, instead of a boy who sings bubbly pop music for young kids. So does this incident give him street cred? Or does he look foolish? Or should we just not care?
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- DJ Earworm Releases “United State of Pop 2013″
- Get Some Green In Your Stocking, Like Jason from W. New York
- One Direction Makes Chart History with ‘Midnight Memories’
- Style Files: Drake Partnering With Nike and Air Jordan
- Jay Z Goes Vegan for Health, Supporting His Friend’s Business
- Do You Want Fat Bridesmaids In Your Wedding? Lulu Says “Hell No!”