Justin Bieber Caught Smoking Pot — Does This Give Him Street Cred, Or Make Him Look Foolish?
It was a long weekend for everyone in the Justin Bieber camp. After TMZ published pictures of Bieber smoking what appears to be marijuana, the 18-year-old singer apologized (sort of) to his mostly young fan base via his Twitter account.
Though Bieber is taking the high road by owning up to this “scandal,” behind the scenes his team allegedly “isn’t happy about those photos. They are grilling security about who could have taken them.”
But the real question about this photo that leaked is: “Where the heck was his security?!” It’s been said that every time Bieber holds a party, the attendees are told that every picture they take is not THEIR property, but instead Bieber’s.
One might question the group of friends that Bieber surrounds himself with. Sure he has celebrity friends, celebrity hook-ups and access to anything he desires… But it’s the people he keeps company with that help shape who he is.
At the young age of eighteen, Biebs has been trying to get the credit for being a musician, instead of a boy who sings bubbly pop music for young kids. So does this incident give him street cred? Or does he look foolish? Or should we just not care?
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Pharrell and United Nations Foundation Team Up for International Day of Happiness 2014
- Ke$ha Is Feeling Better and Ready to Make Music
- Musicians + Sports: American Authors on Baseball, the Red Sox and Kanye West’s Aquatic Calling
- Swingers Anonymous: Ty Bentli Was Invited To A Swingers Party! Will He Go?
- Steve Aoki ‘Cakes’ Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan After Emergency Pooch Training
- Love Expert Rachel DeAlto’s Advice: How To Find The Love Of Your Life!