Justin Bieber Caught Smoking Pot — Does This Give Him Street Cred, Or Make Him Look Foolish?
It was a long weekend for everyone in the Justin Bieber camp. After TMZ published pictures of Bieber smoking what appears to be marijuana, the 18-year-old singer apologized (sort of) to his mostly young fan base via his Twitter account.
Though Bieber is taking the high road by owning up to this “scandal,” behind the scenes his team allegedly “isn’t happy about those photos. They are grilling security about who could have taken them.”
But the real question about this photo that leaked is: “Where the heck was his security?!” It’s been said that every time Bieber holds a party, the attendees are told that every picture they take is not THEIR property, but instead Bieber’s.
One might question the group of friends that Bieber surrounds himself with. Sure he has celebrity friends, celebrity hook-ups and access to anything he desires… But it’s the people he keeps company with that help shape who he is.
At the young age of eighteen, Biebs has been trying to get the credit for being a musician, instead of a boy who sings bubbly pop music for young kids. So does this incident give him street cred? Or does he look foolish? Or should we just not care?
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Deadmau5 Test Drives Race Car, Tattoos Logo on Arm
- Puff Daddy Tops Forbes’ List of Hip-Hop’s Wealthiest for 2014
- 10 Women Who Should Headline Coachella In 2015
- Interview: Iggy Azalea On Fame, ‘Fancy’ and the Unattractively Talented
- Jay Z Is Bringing His Made in America Festival to the West Coast, While Still Keeping It In Philly
- Watch Taylor Swift Surprise a Fan at Her Bridal Shower