Walk Off the Earth has a knack for reimagining some of our favorite songs.
First they tackled Gotye’s “Somebody That I Used To Know” using five hands and only one guitar, which has earned them over 143 million views. Now they’re recreating the synth sounds of Taylor Swift’s “I Knew You Were Trouble” with just their mouths.
Going a capella the Canadian five-piece master every one of the song’s electronic elements and manage to even throw in a little nod to “The Lion Sleeps Tonight.”
The band, who released their EP of all original music, R.E.V.O., last year, also enlisted a little help from KRNFX, who offers up a bit of beatboxing to help really get that dubstep feel Tay was going for. In two days, they’ve already garnered over 900 thousand views.
So what do you think, did Walk Off the Earth get it right or should they never ever perform this one again? Like ever?
- Shannon Carlin, CBS Local
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Austin Mahone Drops Dancetastic Video for ‘Banga! Banga!’
- GRAMMY Gourmet: Josh Homme On His Kinship With Anthony Bourdain
- Kanye Rails Against the GRAMMYs Over His Lack of Nominations, Again
- Dirty On The Dos: Demi Opens Up, Gaga’s Duet With Britney & More!
- Listen to Ron Burgundy and Robin Thicke Duet on Christopher Cross’ ‘Ride Like the Wind’ for ‘Anchorman 2′
- Breakfast With Bryan: It’s Food Porn, But With A Twist! Julie’s Cantalope