Tony Lucca Reflects On 2012, Carly Rae Jepsen and Taylor Swift
“My God, I think when we look back at 2012 ‘Call Me Maybe’ is going to be right at the top of the best and worst lists of 2012,” he told Radio.com. “That was a pretty good guilty pleasure for a lot of people. As is Taylor Swift’s ‘We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.’”
While Tony admits to being slow on discovering Taylor Swift, he says everyone inside the business and fans alike raved about how great she is to him.
“The thing that’s really incredible about her is how her stuff is so appropriate for her. When an artist comes along and they really embody their story and they’re living it out loud in public and everyone’s following them in all the tabloids and then they’re writing about it to the letter in a way that’s completely appropriate and of that same persona. And she’s killing it!”
His thought on Taylor’s ever catchy “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together” is similar to what many music fans have agreed upon.
“That song is one of the most annoying songs I’ve ever heard, but I love it!”
-Annie Reuter, Radio.com
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Major Lazer Teams Up with Pharrell and an ‘Aerosol Can’
- Wu-Tang Clan Fans Launch Kickstarter to Raise $5 Million For One of a Kind Album
- Interview: Zedd Puts Out a Call For a ‘Stay The Night’ Condom Confetti Cannon
- Drake Narrates a Commercial For The Toronto Raptors
- Austin Mahone Drops ‘Till I Find You,’ New Album Track Listing
- One Direction Morph Into Each Other For ‘You & I’ Video