The countdown is underway for the release of the highly anticipated next video from One Direction.
To get the excitement started, 1D released a preview clip for “Kiss You” Wednesday promising the “music video blockbuster that’s one epic adventure” with the guys decked out in sexy sailor suits, some mod 60′s suits, and Harry Styles sporting a Hawaiian shirt and lei.
Yesterday, they released a teaser stating “5 Days To Go” with behind the scenes footage of the video shoot where Niall, Louis, Zayn, Liam, and Harry were all dressed in different outfits.
With only “4 Days To Go” until the premiere of the “Kiss You” video from the British heartthrobs, more behind the scenes footage was just released.
This time, they channel inmates for the catchy, upbeat track.
A trend that continues is a 70′s style font on all of the videos. Perhaps the guys want to get groovy in the new video?
-CJ Robinson, MIX 105.1/Orlando
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’
- Watch Daft Punk’s Video for ‘Instant Crush’ Featuring Julian Casablancas