Can You Outsmart Phone Screener Bryan To Be “The Smartest Person In NY”? Give It A Try!
Ever since the Ty Loves NY crew came back from their holiday break, Ty has been trying to find out who is the Smartest Person In NY. He picked Phone Screener Bryan to be the first person to pit five questions against a listener on Wednesday, but so far Bryan has been dominating!
On Wed, Bryan took 3 out of 5 questions, and on Thursday he won 4 out of 5. So with his ego starting to swell, Ty and Lulu Y Lala figured it was time to put the smack down on him. They turned off his sound in his studio, and wouldn’t even let him near the studio when they were discussing the five questions for today’s contest.
I have to admit, these questions were pretty hard! How did he do? And how did his competition do!?
Looks like Phone Screener Bryan was able to beat out Laura by two questions! Would you be able to get all five right?
Try them out for size below:
1. A newly engaged director just donated $4 billion to education. Who was that director?
2.The Justin Bieber paparazzi fatality was compared by Miley Cyrus to what 1997 paparazzi caused death?
3. Hulk Hogan just refiled a $100 million lawsuit, for a sex tape scandal featuring which radio host’s wife?
4. Kim Kardashian is not going to be getting any offers to work for Jenny Craig. But which American Idol star IS still the spokesperson for the famous weight loss program?
5. What Times Square icon was re-raised to a position high above New York City yesterday?
1. George Lukas
2. Princess Diana
3. Bubba The Lovesponge
4. Mariah Carey
5. The New Year’s Eve ball (drop)
Did you get them right? Bryan got 3 out of 5 correct. If you feel you’re the Smartest Person in NYC, try again with Ty Loves NY at 6AM-10AM weekdays!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- Watch Kanye West & Rick Rubin’s Acceptance Video for Tribeca 808s Award
- Ultra Music Festival is Officially Staying in Miami
- Watch Katy Perry Go Undercover in ‘Birthday’
- One Direction Accused of Plagiarism with ‘You and I’ Video
- Deadmau5 Goes Off on Win Butler for Coachella Comments: ‘Arcade Fire Needs to Settle Down’
- Steve Aoki Talks “Neon Future” Collabs, Aoki Jumping & Tackling His Biggest Gig Ever