2013: a brand new year. And with a brand new year, it can also mean a brand new start. It’s time to learn from the mistakes in 2012, and look forward to new beginnings in 2013! So with two days in to the new year, how come we are STILL hearing around Kim Kardashian? Lindsay Lohan? Honey Boo Boo?!
These are just some of the celebrities that we were bombarded with in 2012. So if we are allowed to start fresh in 2013, can’t we just say good riddance to the struggling actress who is only famous for her drinking (LiLo)?
This morning on Ty Loves NY, the crew started the debate about which celebrity they wish to NEVER hear from again. Lulu and Lala both agree that they wish Kim Kardashian and Kanye West would just disappear from the Internet all together. Producer Jason would choose the pimpstress Kris Jenner! However, Ty on the other wants Lindsay Lohan off of the face of the planet. Me? (Phone Screener Bryan) I’d love for Nicki Minaj to make an escape to Mars.
If you could banish ONE celebrity from ever making headlines again who would it be? We got some interesting calls this morning on Ty Loves NY!
The poll is now open for you to cast your vote! Who do you wish to never see plasted all over the internet, radio and tv in 2013?
Feel free to add your own celebrity to the mix! The winner will be announced Monday on Ty Loves NY!
–Bryan Carstensen, 92.3 NOW
Read More On 923NOW.com:
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar and Justin Timberlake
- GRAMMY Nominees 2014: The Full List
- John Mayer Talks New Single ‘Who You Love’ and ‘That Photo’ with Katy Perry
- Kendrick Lamar & Dr. Dre Preview New Song in Commercial
- R. Kelly Honors Nelson Mandela on ‘Arsenio Hall Show’